- Increased throughput
- Improved block switching
- Reduction of quality giveaway
- Elimination of crisis decision making
- Better control over inventories
- Reduced demurrage
- Ability to evaluate special opportunities
Online Course Benefits:
- Fully online. Our online classes are designed for flexibility. This allows you to plan your study time to fit your schedule.
- Learn from anywhere. No travel required.
- Practical skills learned through hands-on, self-paced workshops
- Guidance from a live instructor
- Exchange ideas with classmates and instructor through online discussion boards
- Class prepares you for the Aspen User Certification exam
ApproachThis online class is completed over 3 weeks.
Each week starts with short, online instruction by a live expert through a web meeting. The rest of the week is self-paced. Students exchange ideas, get help and interact with the class & instructor through an online discussion board. The online discussion board is open throughout the class and is monitored by the instructor during fixed hours
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
- General knowledge of Microsoft Access
- Awareness of the interaction between refining technology operations and planning is strongly recommended
Aspen Technology, Inc. awards Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for training classes conducted by our organization. One CEU is granted for every 10 hours of class participation.