EHY101 ON LINE
- Fully online. Our online classes are designed for flexibility. This allows you to plan your study time to fit your schedule.
- Learn from anywhere. No travel required.
- Practical skills learned through hands-on, self-paced workshops
- Guidance from a live instructor
- Exchange ideas with classmates and instructor through online discussion boards
- Class prepares you for the Aspen User Certification exam
Pre-requisitesA background in chemical/process engineering, oil/gas industry, or in petroleum refining
Develop additional expertise with these recommended courses:
- EHY202 Advanced Solutions using Aspen HYSYS
- EHY223 Aspen HYSYS Dynamics: Introduction to Dynamic Modeling
- EHY121 Building MS Excel User Interfaces for Aspen HYSYS Simulations Using Aspen Simulation Workbook
Aspen Technology, Inc. awards Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for training classes conducted by our organization. One CEU is granted for every 10 hours of class participation.