The virtual training will contain both theory and practical use of the methods with the following sessions:
- Day 1: 2.5-hour lecture with the instructor to cover the theory
- Hands-on training on your own, with online support from the trainer (We recommend setting aside 3-6 hours of your day to complete this task)
- Day 2: 1-hour session with the instructor to discuss exercises and questions
- Windows computer with microphone and audio, and internet connection.
Pre-requisitesPrior experience with multivariate analysis or the Unscrambler software is not required.
- Day 1: Live instructor led session starts @ 3:00 PM CET / 9:00 AM EST
- Day 2: Live instructor led session starts @ 3:00 PM CET / 9:00 AM EST
- Hands-on exercises are done by yourself between the two sessions. We recommend setting aside 3-6 hours of your day to complete this task.
- Introduction to Multivariate Analysis and Spectroscopy
- Principal component analysis (PCA)
- Spectral Preprocessing
- Multivariate Calibration: Partial least squares regression and Validation
Aspen Technology, Inc. awards Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for training classes conducted by our organization. One CEU is granted for every 10 hours of class participation.