The virtual training will contain both theory and practical use of the methods with the following sessions:
- Day 1: 2-hour lecture with the instructor to cover the theory
- Hands-on training on your own, with online support from the trainer. We recommend setting aside 3-6 hours of your day to complete this task.
- Day 2: 1-hour session with the instructor to discuss exercises and questions
- Windows computer with microphone and audio, and internet connection.
Pre-requisitesPrior experience with multivariate analysis or the Unscrambler software is not required.
- Day 1: Live instructor led session starts @ 3:00 PM CET / 9:00 AM EST
- Day 2: Live instructor led session starts @ 3:00 PM CET / 9:00 AM EST
- Hands-on exercises are done by yourself between the two sessions. We recommend setting aside 3-6 hours of your day to complete this task.
- Introduction to Multivariate Classification
- Unsupervised clustering methods
- Classification methods
- Additional methods
- Validation of classifiers
Aspen Technology, Inc. awards Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for training classes conducted by our organization. One CEU is granted for every 10 hours of class participation.