Process or APC Engineers deploying and maintaining APC applications.
• Clear guidance on fundamental topics
• Adaptive Process Control workflows
• Hands-on workshops
• Experienced instructor-guided demonstrations
• Q&A on student-specific problems
You should be familiar with basic concepts of Model Predictive Controller and Aspen DMCplus: offline (Model, Build and Simulate) and online (APC Web Interface)
• Introduction to Aspen DMC3 and its features
• Proactively identify controller’s performance using Aspen Watch Performance Monitoring
• Setup and run Aspen DMC3 controller in Calibrate mode to generate background step test data
• Continuously monitor and improve models through the Adaptive Workflow
Aspen Technology, Inc. awards Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for training classes conducted by our organization. One CEU is granted for every 10 hours of class participation.