Lower the barrier to controller maintenance and deployment by experiencing hands on use of Smart Tune and Robustness features available in Aspen DMC3.
See how you can use Smart Tune to drastically simplify controller tuning and preserve controller strategy even when the models change. Learn how to improve controller robustness using Aspen DMC3 robust feature.
Process or APC Engineers deploying and maintaining APC applications.
• Clear guidance on fundamental topics
• Adaptive Process Control workflows
• Hands-on workshops
• Experienced instructor-guided demonstrations
• Q&A on student-specific problems
You should be familiar with basic concepts of Model Predictive Controller and Aspen DMCplus: offline (Model, Build and Simulate) and online (APC Web Interface)
• Introduction to Aspen DMC3 and its features
• Use Smart Tune to setup pre-defined controller LP strategy
• Introduction to collinearity and issues with ill-conditioned matrix
• Use Robustness feature to stabilize controller performance
Aspen Technology, Inc. awards Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for training classes conducted by our organization. One CEU is granted for every 10 hours of class participation.