- Online classes are designed for flexibility. This allows you to plan study time that fits your schedule.
- Learn from anywhere. No travel required.
- Practical skills learned through hands-on, self-paced workshops & guidance from a live instructor
- Exchange ideas with classmates and instructor through online discussion boards
- Class prepares you for the Aspen User Certification exam
- The Aspen InfoPlus.21 Foundation course is a 4 weeks comprehensive, introductory course for Aspen InfoPlus.21 administrators
- Short lecture sessions focused on concepts and terminology
- Structured hands-on lab exercises that promote lasting learning experiences
Pre-requisitesAlthough the course does not assume any prior experience with Aspen InfoPlus.21, those attendees that already have a working familiarity with the product will also benefit by discovering how the Aspen InfoPlus.21 components integrate.
Aspen Technology, Inc. awards Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for training classes conducted by our organization. One CEU is granted for every 10 hours of class participation.