- Rapid Layout Development & Optimization
- 3D conceptual modeling with interference free Auto-routing for Pipe with in-line components.
- Explore Built-in Design Analytics
- Visualize, Analyze, Optimize – Develop rapid 3D Models, Optioneer multiple options for analysis, select the design optimized for Cost, Layout, Constructability, Safety and Operations Integrated Workflow with industry standard tools for maximum data re-use
- Explore the Rule-based Engineering – configurable rules database used to standardize designs and auto-check for compliance
- Automation helps you study Best Case and Worst Case scenarios and helps you respond to changes in the process
- Instruction on advanced topics
- An experienced instructor will select an appropriate order in which to present the modules
- Instructor-guided demonstrations of features
- Hands-on workshops using examples
- Detailed course notes
Pre-requisitesMust have completed EOP101 Aspen Optiplant Basic training.
This course serves as a prerequisite for many of the more advanced courses.
- EOP301 – OptiRouter for Smart3D
AgendaAspen OptiPlant Overview
Additional Piping Rules and Refinement
- Describe the capabilities of Aspen OptiPlant
Additional Deliverable, Interfaces and Administration
- Piping Input: Assign Custom Rules
- Piping input: Component-List creation
- Error Resolution Procedures & Techniques
- Advanced Features
- Different Methods to Improve Piping Quality
- Piping Assembly
- Workshop 1: Assign Custom Rules
- Workshop 2: Component List Creation
- Workshop 3: Manual Route and Features
- Additional Deliverable
- Laser Scan Model
Aspen Technology, Inc. awards Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for training classes conducted by our organization. One CEU is granted for every 10 hours of class participation.