Learn how to recapture CO2 using a scrubber. Set up a model using a higher fidelity, more realistic modeling approach than conventional models to make better predictions for Sustainability calculations.
Engineers who need to use first principles simulations to solve Sustainability problems for processes or process units.
• Gain the skills and knowledge to model complex distillation processes.
• Reduce process design time by using advanced features of RadFrac
• Determine separation schemes using conceptual design tools
• Perform Tray Sizing/Rating and Packed Sizing/Rating calculations
• Apply Aspen Rate-Based Distillation to accurately model column with real trays and packing
• Use column analysis tools to optimize the feed location and number of stages and improve energy utilization
• Improve distillation model stability and accuracy
Must have attended the EAP101 Aspen Plus: Process Modeling training course or have previous experience in using Aspen Plus.
EAP201 Physical Properties for Process Engineers
EAP2411 Improved Process Operability and Control Through Aspen Plus Dynamic Models
Aspen Technology, Inc. awards Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for training classes conducted by our organization. One CEU is granted for every 10 hours of class participation.